Saturday 14 January 2012

Better Late Than Never

Better Late Than Never

Alright. Let's see here. Wikipedia......yeerrs....search for 'Blogging'....ah, here we are :- 

"A blog (a blend of the term web log)[1] is a personal journal published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first."
Wikipedia 

Well, now, this sounds like fun! I mean who among my esteemed friends, colleagues, acquaintances and other noteable worthies would not want to read my personal views and rants (the latter being more likely) on the world?........Yes, you're probably right. So, I guess this is just for me; a therapeutic and rather convenient way to express my many opinions, erroneous and otherwise, to a vast and largely un-interested Internet population. But just in case....... 

Most, if not all Bloggers will begin with carefully veiled hopes to become sensations of the World Wide Web. I am no different. I secretly believe that my ramblings here will result in fame, fortune, fast cars and hopefully a new keyboard on which the space bar does not stick. However, in the meantime I am content to simply place virtual quill to virtual parchment on the topics that interest me, and perhaps you as well. 

To those I bore utterly, you have my sincere apologies. To those I interest ever-so-slightly, thanks for reading.

Just a small Human in a big Universe,

Ger Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment